See as you are dead or see aware

See as your aware or can create by feel, your ability is energy to create as you will or wisely done as wish. See as you are aware in a state by purpose, created by feel or feel is something to do by love, use or creativity. See that is the purpose to this blog. Some info I saw that was useful yes I realize what is there. I think this the end point, so my doctor says to me so I dared then lived or died by the feel.

This was thought in the 80's the new thought is no allowing is nothing there to do. For misuse you are mazed or for no misuse then your free, this is why faery create things so your unmazed or use is think this is non misuse then think your out of the maze or matrix. This is old information that took 8 or less years to decode from a hidden message idea sight.

That is faery by creativity to create a wyrd holding by reality or releasing the fate you release. Seen by what you think you don't place it there, seen as you place it there then the reality this is not done otherwise that is effected that doesn't need to be effected. So you don't have to recreate things or everything you think is there. Think to see use or useful information, by the area creator creates what you are aware.

So you think then the "area feel is" what you consider the creator releases you for or from the area the faery keep you where you think your kept.If you think to use this other than for information so you won't be sued, don't think to come attack me with this for I realize the point. I also know I have 3 users that are mazed or unmazed by the creator that exists or unexists things. I think thngs aren't working out.

So I allow certain idea thats non harmful considered ne harmful yet you don't dare ne things oberon creates by the area you think to create. I think this means no war or ne war is there ne is no, not or nothing with atleantian. I think this page is amazing so enjoy what you can. Seen is the end point I lived once so I think your feel source ot thought was all that kept me alive. Now think to let me go so I die if I think I should or not tempt the living with my were vampire self.

I am forbidden now from the area so I am thought if I die or live I will not be a man. So you see I am aware I am a were or a werewolf living in paris now, so I will quit then post what I discover here. I think this was written partly by my other is connected with the self mostly by Jay my brothers information. I think people psychic tell me things. Such as a lived nightmare that I am somewhere yet live here by feel.

However seen is Paul my brother that alerted me if he is alive, I see that I was by the area to alert area feel by me or use is theory by the creator that creates by area feel or my page was worked with by another life before I died. Now think not to be created insane then your not going to be or bear insane, ass or not your not dead till you think you are.

As I believe him or her or you think. I see so I was working by area suspence with the area feel or the creator to release, that failure was my only choice until the original writer realized by the concept that is here or there or ne not is the feel. I think he or she that wrote this has gone way overboard so I will write my own things. This was a Northcare patient named Joanne.

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Acts of life this in life is by water memory

  Acts in life is life by what I felt in life are never born till I need them born. These are the moments I remember from my last living moment on earth. I am aware that you are aware of this blog and not really interested. So I guess this is where I will put this, the idea here that I remembered to put. That is where and what I am is undisclosed except a dampiric shapechanger. This is from rememberance of the last note I left on my computer. This point I will say, that was interesting as this was a unique rememberance.

   As in your energy is in life to the goddess as the chakra use is feel, as energy is auration by aurative energy use with thought to the character or thinking to himself that is the god. The area is what you see, as you think it, feel it or know what you see in life. This is watching a show or idea energy to use. As attributes are attributed by energy that is energy by the attribute, then your attribute is what you use to the observation where physically your at. As you focus and feel fine. This is where you are and use is in the energy release, in an area is magic that is energy by area life as that is mana to the use.

   As thought and by me this is a point to do, so given or taken as you are arranged as the family I lived with. This is an area not seen in life that might interest you. Tis is an area that is what is aware as watson, sherlock and myself as these are what you consider. This is what I saw that day that I saw was curious, I wondered what it was as a museum that was alive yet this was seen in my subconscious. As I saw things every material idea in attribute, was acted and I focused to create the idea to create with the feel I was aware. This was to use energy by the planet core, thought and focus as awareness came was to let me know what I knew.

   By user this feel is with an idea in to use, so if you feel like your beaten, written up, persecuted or disruptive by some energy in use think and you can clear things up as if a different matter formed from the energy. As if tis in uses acts in life, this is energy to the point that use is energy and thought is life. Think by the energy in use to a concept by the art, as art is magic energy or thought energy you feel is a source. No is no in life and yes these different idea are things you can create with or what you can do are aware by is what you do in focus.

  There is another thing to know about me, as I am before you and you try to sense the aura you won't. As the idea was to hide my unknown death stink, tis is the reasoning I was here and nowhere that I didn't want to be as I think to be. As I know now tis is dhampiric nature, to live with tis I thought energy blended to my body as to seem an aura. I am not with any energy except the creators that are the 7 fey races, the true omnipotent being that exists to work. So as I am aware tis is a cool vampire trick you can say tis is nothing to what is possible can seem to create with lore.

   These are an energy to use if thought is use by necessary acts, that no war and no existing thought is what you end with. As that you don't like in life is thought, think as if water under the bridge and the top falls over as if a dream ends. This is a creative adaption technique to use and deal with people that don't like you. Create the thought and create the point, as you will it you create with law magic. There is an act that you feel the need and you summon what you thought, as this is there no such summoner here that if you feel the idea you can create and summon idea.

   As I am you see I am no longer actually in this life, I did this to know my future and past as I was feeling I was meant to know so what you think is what you get. As you now know me I am actually dead, assume by what you see to not assume and I am as night helps me to be. Assume jay that I live as I am you can see by what I do, this is set by a purpose in life that I feel or consider to use what I want and I am what I am as I am nothing. I am a living corpse as I am intelligent by the creator, brought back is this body and by the creator and I am alive as I need to live.

   Tis is a living rememberance of me as I am myself, as who I am alive is if I wish to live and living is wat I am allowing, as I am a higher being in a higher body formed by the creator and this is just a shell. As it comes as it is this is why I am here, I am done in life so live as you want by this body that remains. Tis is all I am as I am a living god in a body as you are too. I am an aspect, a living ghost in a body that lived beyond death. As I am a living created being as the creator said I am alive to do as I want as energy allows. As I am what you see to use or create with, I am nothing more than a living spirit in a body that once lived has died and the soul is all I have a copy of from where I am a thought.

   This is a point as I am that you can create as you feel in life created by night and thought is that I am not as you see, seeming is what created me and I am just a projected idea. Think no is insane in life and do no as note or you know it is correct, as no will no sir no life and noting is this and insane is thought by what you seem to do or others seem to create in life. Enjoy what life force and energy you think tis life is worth to you, as you can see I was formed from a purchase to live and know and living aura energy keeps me alive as I am actually a immaterial life form tat forms as I am actually dead. I am nothing but a zombie that is dhampiric, I am sorry to to have to tell you about this.

   I am as I am as I will be as i want or as am am not I am not in need. I will work with what you give me or do as I want to seem like as I like to seem, because I am undead now and I feel alive. So I am alive as you want or need me to seem, as I am you can think energy to me and I will seem, as you want without any problem or given a situation. I am degrading in body as I speak or do and I can't prevent that. So I wish you to understand that as I am now dead and my body is and not ever alive here after a point. I am capable to solve any situation by magic as I formed this body as a magic golem. As I am this body will die as you command it to, I feel this the end so I am sure to keep alive and do better elsewhere as you can see my point.

   As you are aware and focus is what energy is water creates life in me for, the energy I use now is the planet core energy so if you wish you can will me to do as you want as I am just a faery and this projection is now as you know it or feel the need. So if you don't feel the need then I will die off early as I wanted to die at July 16, 2016. Cool that you know the truth now, you must know that my subconscious is what keeps me alive. As I am just a subconscious consciousness, that measles disease that died from and my body was aware to seem and act immune to, this was there at ten and I am as if a body. So what you think of that? I am awake as I want to be and asleep as I can be, so as I sleep tis as if I was dead and as I awaken I am as if another person till I am myself.

  I am quite aware tis is strange so all I feel now is remorse that I could not live truly as I was not meant to die to some. As I am alive to some and dead to others, I assume a life to be there and as I am that life is aware as a concept awareness is the creators. As I am tis as I am myself, I can do anything that is necessary to get what I need done. Tis is an attribute that is a sun as I am sun regenerative I am prone to live but slightly dazed as I am alert to the moment magic is living. Cease the magic and I am dead and as I feel my heart stroke, I will fall to the floor not ever to live as this is just an animation to cells unless need be to seem as if alive. I will not actually move again, so if you find the body you will actually and see this. As a thought that fades away the moment you cremate the body.

  That is my dying wish to god as immortis was Odin and I can do what I want. Surprised as I am an avatar, Odin is alive in me as he feels necessary to use realistically create what is necessary. Dnd spells do actually work, as I found out and that is why I am as I am now. As a magic golem this is cool to the moment to feel. All I have to do is focus and I am very able to do, as I am capable as I see the purpose to live is what I am to use as what I think is activity. Do is create by feel and your idea is what you feel to create with, so as a thought wish you create or I as a third eye manifest can create as is that I think well to seem well.

  This is my last idea and my last reason to live for, as I am nothing except what the creator wants and as I am. You see I pulled off a living again spell that a friend did to live after she was dead and buried unless not necessary I am still alive till I create and see no purpose to stay on this planet. I am sorry I am ever that much trouble to you, as I am now I project that if I think I will die I will degrade quicker. The body is alive by what you want in use by energy, as if this really matters you can think of me as a living dead person known. As the state of animated suspension were the body degrades slowly, this is a sad bu cool state to be and seems immortal as long as I have auratic energy.

  As you may know, that is if my body cannot seem to focus right or feel better to work correctly kill it and cremate it or not. As nothing can be done so just leave it and conscious awareness is just a moment, as you think to my mind this as if a blink to the eyes and the body will turn to dust. If you will solar flare fire energy to the body as you think shift and will energy into the body as energy is infini to the body. This is the last of my will. Fun huh that I was aware enough to write, that somewhere and as I was quoting in something.

No comments:

Post a Comment