See as you are dead or see aware

See as your aware or can create by feel, your ability is energy to create as you will or wisely done as wish. See as you are aware in a state by purpose, created by feel or feel is something to do by love, use or creativity. See that is the purpose to this blog. Some info I saw that was useful yes I realize what is there. I think this the end point, so my doctor says to me so I dared then lived or died by the feel.

This was thought in the 80's the new thought is no allowing is nothing there to do. For misuse you are mazed or for no misuse then your free, this is why faery create things so your unmazed or use is think this is non misuse then think your out of the maze or matrix. This is old information that took 8 or less years to decode from a hidden message idea sight.

That is faery by creativity to create a wyrd holding by reality or releasing the fate you release. Seen by what you think you don't place it there, seen as you place it there then the reality this is not done otherwise that is effected that doesn't need to be effected. So you don't have to recreate things or everything you think is there. Think to see use or useful information, by the area creator creates what you are aware.

So you think then the "area feel is" what you consider the creator releases you for or from the area the faery keep you where you think your kept.If you think to use this other than for information so you won't be sued, don't think to come attack me with this for I realize the point. I also know I have 3 users that are mazed or unmazed by the creator that exists or unexists things. I think thngs aren't working out.

So I allow certain idea thats non harmful considered ne harmful yet you don't dare ne things oberon creates by the area you think to create. I think this means no war or ne war is there ne is no, not or nothing with atleantian. I think this page is amazing so enjoy what you can. Seen is the end point I lived once so I think your feel source ot thought was all that kept me alive. Now think to let me go so I die if I think I should or not tempt the living with my were vampire self.

I am forbidden now from the area so I am thought if I die or live I will not be a man. So you see I am aware I am a were or a werewolf living in paris now, so I will quit then post what I discover here. I think this was written partly by my other is connected with the self mostly by Jay my brothers information. I think people psychic tell me things. Such as a lived nightmare that I am somewhere yet live here by feel.

However seen is Paul my brother that alerted me if he is alive, I see that I was by the area to alert area feel by me or use is theory by the creator that creates by area feel or my page was worked with by another life before I died. Now think not to be created insane then your not going to be or bear insane, ass or not your not dead till you think you are.

As I believe him or her or you think. I see so I was working by area suspence with the area feel or the creator to release, that failure was my only choice until the original writer realized by the concept that is here or there or ne not is the feel. I think he or she that wrote this has gone way overboard so I will write my own things. This was a Northcare patient named Joanne.

Friday, February 7, 2014

The Atheist civilization

   As at the the end in an atheist point wins the idea fight view civilization goes trough 3 phases that end in a thought and nothing more done. As in the old times people didn't know anything and started asking questions. Whats this in a point that viewers can be permitted by what you think, whats that in thought as an ending in that you get degradation as if sorrow and non use lead to a dismal future. As a point this is what is and that lead them to trying to guess the answers. By what the theory is, your theory is what you think.

  Think and that guessing game became philosophy, which is the first phase (also seen like the childhood phase of a person itself. When we are a child we ask a lot of questions and when we don't get answers we imagine the answers right?), as if you point that out and you know what things are done and you release the being as in "en" the point is Akuma as this formed demons and beings alike that is then do no violence and bear no violence.

   As in thought and then such imagination caused people to imagine the source of the information, people started answering these questions with solid replies. everything was said to have a perfect explanation. Now this can seem a very interesting source with infirm body and formation by thought to raise a thought. As though you are as if to be that a divine deity, a half-god, ghouls, world of the dead, ghosts etc. As a point in Akuma a final answer was given. As just like when a child creates in an imaginary world in his own mind and is in much complex feelings.

  As this is called the second phase, the metaphysical one. Think and you do as your uses get energy you create and manifest effect, as if body or otherwise activity as you think and you do. Thought as otherwise you could not come, as if thought this is a concept in thought as is a thought to phase. As if or not always be, this is in reach as nothing this is a goal in somewhere is thought out to this phase without having gone through the first.

   All but with the advance of science and technology, as there is hate then people started to understand othewise and trust that every question has a definite answer. so instead of replying the questions with immaterial concepts, they started to systematically research the answers themselves, looking at both the curiousity age and the metaphysical age with maturity. so this phase is called the mature phase, just like when a person grows up to his middle ages and figures out that the metaphysical concepts in his mind at his teenages were a metaphor. Think thats right and thats the final phase. As this would never be attainable without the second phase, use is your own devicing as a gnow-it all or not as this is devising.

   So an atheist in this train of thought is expected to be looking at religion and philosophy from a mature point of view. which is, instead of denying them outrageously, as if they can if they feel like making them look bad to control or not as this doesn't exactly happen. As taking them as virtual vital steps in the maturity and growth of human thinking system, as well as his or her own growth.

   Think in your case the religion doesn't go against philosophy. from a primitive point of view, religion is something thats more advanced than philosophy. we look at it from the science/technology point of view because we live in that age, so we automatically value the mind that innocently answers questions and tries to find answers in an honest way rather than the seemingly hypocrite religion which comes up with answers out of nowhere.

  As not except but when you look at it from a point of view that belongs to an age that savagely asks questions and even more savagely demands the answers, religion becomes an excellent invention. Thought an invention of the millenium probably. and the old philosophers look like nothing but heaps of useless questions that did nothing but create a harmless branch of literature. but in reality both are equally important phases which we had to go trough to come to our current state of mind.

   My own point of view does not agree with this though. because this idea belongs to 80s, before more than half of the history we have today was written and before very important archeological findings were done. religion existed long before the greek and hindu philosopy and civilization had achieved to very good states in morality and culture, such as the sumerians and akads. but the civ. was destroyed against militarism due to lack of technology. and actually theology itself has little to do with the actual divinity that are the source of this theological literature itself. helpful as a philosophy maybe, but in general its just misunderstood.

No comments:

Post a Comment