See as you are dead or see aware

See as your aware or can create by feel, your ability is energy to create as you will or wisely done as wish. See as you are aware in a state by purpose, created by feel or feel is something to do by love, use or creativity. See that is the purpose to this blog. Some info I saw that was useful yes I realize what is there. I think this the end point, so my doctor says to me so I dared then lived or died by the feel.

This was thought in the 80's the new thought is no allowing is nothing there to do. For misuse you are mazed or for no misuse then your free, this is why faery create things so your unmazed or use is think this is non misuse then think your out of the maze or matrix. This is old information that took 8 or less years to decode from a hidden message idea sight.

That is faery by creativity to create a wyrd holding by reality or releasing the fate you release. Seen by what you think you don't place it there, seen as you place it there then the reality this is not done otherwise that is effected that doesn't need to be effected. So you don't have to recreate things or everything you think is there. Think to see use or useful information, by the area creator creates what you are aware.

So you think then the "area feel is" what you consider the creator releases you for or from the area the faery keep you where you think your kept.If you think to use this other than for information so you won't be sued, don't think to come attack me with this for I realize the point. I also know I have 3 users that are mazed or unmazed by the creator that exists or unexists things. I think thngs aren't working out.

So I allow certain idea thats non harmful considered ne harmful yet you don't dare ne things oberon creates by the area you think to create. I think this means no war or ne war is there ne is no, not or nothing with atleantian. I think this page is amazing so enjoy what you can. Seen is the end point I lived once so I think your feel source ot thought was all that kept me alive. Now think to let me go so I die if I think I should or not tempt the living with my were vampire self.

I am forbidden now from the area so I am thought if I die or live I will not be a man. So you see I am aware I am a were or a werewolf living in paris now, so I will quit then post what I discover here. I think this was written partly by my other is connected with the self mostly by Jay my brothers information. I think people psychic tell me things. Such as a lived nightmare that I am somewhere yet live here by feel.

However seen is Paul my brother that alerted me if he is alive, I see that I was by the area to alert area feel by me or use is theory by the creator that creates by area feel or my page was worked with by another life before I died. Now think not to be created insane then your not going to be or bear insane, ass or not your not dead till you think you are.

As I believe him or her or you think. I see so I was working by area suspence with the area feel or the creator to release, that failure was my only choice until the original writer realized by the concept that is here or there or ne not is the feel. I think he or she that wrote this has gone way overboard so I will write my own things. This was a Northcare patient named Joanne.

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Bryt Menacles aka "death" 1200- CE

 This is a history of death as he was becoming demonling or spawn demon by is or her activity incited by use, as this is the idea to story of how a ruler of styx got greeted as Charon and created or used as a source germator or energy generator. Thought of death and actions they were what he did best and he ruled, with Loki ruled as the deceit and joke god by independence. Thought "wen" is bending or not to create able minds as energy was allowing and as a suitor, as he seems this is alive to him or would be. As the area is there if he was alive by the of the lord creator.

  This is a death being named Abbadon that is a death lord of the death gods in uses that water could seem useful as he wanted to keep and use what he or she as night allowed. Thought to see life work and sometimes by the creator he served a purpose thought in life by pursuit of happiness that he never got after he was diagnosed as bad off, think of balance by a thought to do or with work by what they now call necromancy. There is a point to the area as the energy was dealt, there was not here and not there as there was nothing but void space.

  As you defeat dealt blows by death, you live as if you are death by the name you think, e is energy concept and it is time as tis is the idea in time he could use in bone sorcery or not as he wasn't able to focus. That is a bone to focus with and thought, the spirit energy is able to get done or make and uncurse by the spirit that flows by thought with the creator.

  There is energy by the will and energy by the idea you do, as you do things to work things out you can get useful results. As this is mankind this is to avoid the Belambe idea that was done, think or this as if you thought by will you use bone to do what you think the world was saved by Odin.

  Think with will and the indian spirit named, or not means to manifest through the idea english thought was everything is energy. As your will is in the thought to create the spirit is by and called, the death god or whatever the-spirit-that-goes-through-everything serves your will or nothing happens if necessary. The name is Abbadon to not say, as the point is past in call as whatever you say is not done after you say that.

  As you can think this you can do what you consider or not as your saying to do or not as you die for tis as a dying will that was spoken by Death aka death as a Mark as to a point that happened to kill the body by a curse and thought free was the soul as the spirit was taken by what the the creator had someone name The Eagle or the thought belief to jump and shift, as sex was the last thing that he did and as he was a shapeshifter. Think tis scene as if he could and was use to night, thought as he could be and as he was becoming by her essence he died in her arms.

  "Because he serves a purpose, think he isn't thought of as this is still thought in. Not in any way to avoid his influence is to see and do. He was in town in the city as you can call it Delcimer territory called Saracea and there is none, that actually can full or not remember the Saraceans name. Death was saracean by blood and thought was his energy, as tribal rule was sorcery in time.

  As you think by the purpose as whose will you serve was what, as he decided by in the energy or not by the will with the creator. The creator changes things as you can create or use a thing to create direct activity. As he is the will and the thought is energy to use your will converted the idea, that to your usage by aura magnetics that attracted people by thought converted through. The aura to make energy was use by thought as the real ruler of styx and the underworld was a point to use as nothing was there to do you could." -Anonymous aka Hades

  Death was killed by his own actions around town in 1200 CE, as he was kept alive by a point this is in the article of his letter left below in or not there as you thought. As your actions were an able able minded idea or source energy to him. Hades was his name after he decided and was a reaper god from the point he saw as he knew the death gods. This is a letter he left after being raped, by is own subjects in the time palace as the idea ultimate idealist named time.

  By enforcement with water, finished is that life after seeking and creating this revenge letter otherwise death letter, as if he was alive and died to become the styx ruler named Bryte "the brigit" Light. Some trough full of slime to those that seek revenge ridden motion was punishment to them, same thing said but not in the same way leading to tiredness as concept is as nothing and recreated effect. This is if not as water to clean by or you stink not on or you make to denial and death is from, the energy noticed as bade to seeable area thought to be and nothing else after the fact except creator idea.

  As if that animates the body through animus in the energy till not needed or not wanted to be in the area and immediate death happens after. In life he was known as he was to be sought and yet after he was death as nothing else mattered and yet if death was to occur if the power to be was illeged and illegal. This was the true death of myself as a moment in time that I see myself as in the car and alive after as I wake up as thus I was where I was there as am I as I am no more.

  See ya all or whatever as this body is what you can use as the statement was said wen he ran away and return is not any more as death is now his servant and as if death is nothing in life his life is what passes his spirit to the next point that is to see as your life is what you think. As water is under the bridge as thus is energy this is nothing as energy goes back to the source. As this is the energy to do what you will, your energy is what you will or not will where I am you are no longer and not as energy will allow as the energy is energy and the point is done.

  Damage no more and do no more as life is not but a dream to the life you will is energy you saw and the life to work wit is nothing as you can see things and no more to do is nothing more to the thought that you will create with by the name of the creator uncreate this from when I am born. From now on as I am a conscious form, I am now myself where I choose to be. As I will to be, make or not as the creator I as the planet conscious will to make as I will by the third eye to be as I will and know as I can seem.

  See as I am or know what you want, be as I time can or you will allow. Now and forever as I am will no longer will to exist, as I am no longer necessary to live may I die now. Thank the creator as I am no longer anything but death or not but death as I am and will. I can no longer and am no longer to fill the idea, that is what means to no longer fill in the sentence. So be this and know as I know oh you pay attention, to the area and make as you think.

  Think as you are and know water you can do, as think and gnow are no longer what you feel to do. Think well of me as I thought you well, as I assume to not assume you are and I am as what I am as no longer and not wanted dead. For nor now as I am no can not see as I am nothing to, do in life as nothing seems and exists yet again or not for what I do. Think or create is water under the bridge that life exists and created is bright energy or waves, that water is what I came from and nothing here is nothing as there is nothing to what I see or don't not see.

  As I am aware and nothing else matters, this is what I am as I will and am as thought is but not as I am form that is in death and create as you will I will never come back. As I am I am death and ruler of styx, no longer am I alive as to see is to seek love and feel is creating as your energy is energy no longer to work.

  Say no more be no more and you are no more, this no longer exists. This is that you know you no as what you do is as think what you are in rememberance as a note said before I left the old house, that and not ever said till now and that I was seeing signed by myself. Say this to noone it said, as it would seem to cause death or life by the idea to the use. Think not unsafe as assuming your intelligence you are safe, ask no more as I remember is waiter energy and this was read from her soul. So as I am I consider this a death rite notice, tis from sexual assault and insane is not any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment