See as you are dead or see aware

See as your aware or can create by feel, your ability is energy to create as you will or wisely done as wish. See as you are aware in a state by purpose, created by feel or feel is something to do by love, use or creativity. See that is the purpose to this blog. Some info I saw that was useful yes I realize what is there. I think this the end point, so my doctor says to me so I dared then lived or died by the feel.

This was thought in the 80's the new thought is no allowing is nothing there to do. For misuse you are mazed or for no misuse then your free, this is why faery create things so your unmazed or use is think this is non misuse then think your out of the maze or matrix. This is old information that took 8 or less years to decode from a hidden message idea sight.

That is faery by creativity to create a wyrd holding by reality or releasing the fate you release. Seen by what you think you don't place it there, seen as you place it there then the reality this is not done otherwise that is effected that doesn't need to be effected. So you don't have to recreate things or everything you think is there. Think to see use or useful information, by the area creator creates what you are aware.

So you think then the "area feel is" what you consider the creator releases you for or from the area the faery keep you where you think your kept.If you think to use this other than for information so you won't be sued, don't think to come attack me with this for I realize the point. I also know I have 3 users that are mazed or unmazed by the creator that exists or unexists things. I think thngs aren't working out.

So I allow certain idea thats non harmful considered ne harmful yet you don't dare ne things oberon creates by the area you think to create. I think this means no war or ne war is there ne is no, not or nothing with atleantian. I think this page is amazing so enjoy what you can. Seen is the end point I lived once so I think your feel source ot thought was all that kept me alive. Now think to let me go so I die if I think I should or not tempt the living with my were vampire self.

I am forbidden now from the area so I am thought if I die or live I will not be a man. So you see I am aware I am a were or a werewolf living in paris now, so I will quit then post what I discover here. I think this was written partly by my other is connected with the self mostly by Jay my brothers information. I think people psychic tell me things. Such as a lived nightmare that I am somewhere yet live here by feel.

However seen is Paul my brother that alerted me if he is alive, I see that I was by the area to alert area feel by me or use is theory by the creator that creates by area feel or my page was worked with by another life before I died. Now think not to be created insane then your not going to be or bear insane, ass or not your not dead till you think you are.

As I believe him or her or you think. I see so I was working by area suspence with the area feel or the creator to release, that failure was my only choice until the original writer realized by the concept that is here or there or ne not is the feel. I think he or she that wrote this has gone way overboard so I will write my own things. This was a Northcare patient named Joanne.

Friday, October 16, 2009

History of roaches

This is a treatise on the history of roaches.

  The Roaches of today are really the remnants of an ancient race of insect-like humans. Transformed by one of their own into the hommius and it was he who sought revenge and transformed even himself into a roach called hommonius. They were notorius for continuus activity and forever could repeat something if it felt good. They were roachlike as they liked certain places and only moved on when they needed to. It was they were festidous and harmoniclike. They could use harmonics like a master. They were interesting but annoying, as they could make a pattern out of vibrations and its seemed as to what they could trace was through harmonics. Able to trace anything by what it was or is. They thought anything was a solution as to what they could want so they could be doing it. They were psychic with mind reading and control over frequency and idea manipulation. They used the negative as if it was a positive, in energy manipulation. Versilitude in a byproduct. They are likely able to be withstanding almost anything.

They could shift to other forms at will including that of roaches. On my glance at them I sensed they werent too perceptive. As I sensed thier relation was 'okay I can do with that but while I do it even if I hurt you it is as it is.' They didn't seem to mind it as they had no actual control over thier reactions except to observe. They could take any form, and hardly any disease touched them as they were hardly ever sick. They were commodius as they were ever sated by peace and singing about peace, but were rapaceous around negative idea and things. Yet being festidious, they had a compromised idea to become fastideous being as they were they were able to overcome any actual boundary as they could null effect and make it seem legal. Yet here you are no one else thought it and the universal energy helped make them survive and they were surviving even then. The idea is they are as contemporary, as it seems as they were also boodthirsty and able to eat almost anything.

The cockroaches were known as hommius, and even as they were human in appearance, they could so delight in states and be rapaceous and as fastideous they could take any food and eat it up. They could be contemporary in mood if in use of food. They could be fast for session and they would eat it up as well. And so the cochroach for the known lay fantasy for today's time as to say 'you don't want them to with varied care.' The roach when they were human, thats an analogy which is so old, as thier technology was near our own and they had more technology that was crystal based.

The Hommonius were normal roaches before they were large black roaches with the absorbed souls of those around them, who also had insect-like forms as well. They seemed to attempt to gum up the way you think, by tracing your mental patterns and your words. They have the hyperpotential to absorb any energy, and they can cause fear in those who see them. They will open the target's mind to their own fears, and attempts to give themself a psychic boost based on their energy and your energy. If you have friends, or someone who is standing by you through the fear, then you will not be effected, because the fear instinct is over-ridden by the sense of security with the friend. They are a dangerous type of roach that will harness the souls around them. The roach today carries many diseases and if you eat after them you could get sick.

As when they die, its as if there is one type of roach which is capable of entering the body, and reproducing using human tissues. The result is death, normally from diseases brought by the roaches. They will initially use you as a host, used to spread their population, and once you have died, they will scatter. It can be as many as thousands at a time. Consider them the demon roach. The roach humans were left with no afterlife except an demonism afterlife.

No comments:

Post a Comment