See as you are dead or see aware

See as your aware or can create by feel, your ability is energy to create as you will or wisely done as wish. See as you are aware in a state by purpose, created by feel or feel is something to do by love, use or creativity. See that is the purpose to this blog. Some info I saw that was useful yes I realize what is there. I think this the end point, so my doctor says to me so I dared then lived or died by the feel.

This was thought in the 80's the new thought is no allowing is nothing there to do. For misuse you are mazed or for no misuse then your free, this is why faery create things so your unmazed or use is think this is non misuse then think your out of the maze or matrix. This is old information that took 8 or less years to decode from a hidden message idea sight.

That is faery by creativity to create a wyrd holding by reality or releasing the fate you release. Seen by what you think you don't place it there, seen as you place it there then the reality this is not done otherwise that is effected that doesn't need to be effected. So you don't have to recreate things or everything you think is there. Think to see use or useful information, by the area creator creates what you are aware.

So you think then the "area feel is" what you consider the creator releases you for or from the area the faery keep you where you think your kept.If you think to use this other than for information so you won't be sued, don't think to come attack me with this for I realize the point. I also know I have 3 users that are mazed or unmazed by the creator that exists or unexists things. I think thngs aren't working out.

So I allow certain idea thats non harmful considered ne harmful yet you don't dare ne things oberon creates by the area you think to create. I think this means no war or ne war is there ne is no, not or nothing with atleantian. I think this page is amazing so enjoy what you can. Seen is the end point I lived once so I think your feel source ot thought was all that kept me alive. Now think to let me go so I die if I think I should or not tempt the living with my were vampire self.

I am forbidden now from the area so I am thought if I die or live I will not be a man. So you see I am aware I am a were or a werewolf living in paris now, so I will quit then post what I discover here. I think this was written partly by my other is connected with the self mostly by Jay my brothers information. I think people psychic tell me things. Such as a lived nightmare that I am somewhere yet live here by feel.

However seen is Paul my brother that alerted me if he is alive, I see that I was by the area to alert area feel by me or use is theory by the creator that creates by area feel or my page was worked with by another life before I died. Now think not to be created insane then your not going to be or bear insane, ass or not your not dead till you think you are.

As I believe him or her or you think. I see so I was working by area suspence with the area feel or the creator to release, that failure was my only choice until the original writer realized by the concept that is here or there or ne not is the feel. I think he or she that wrote this has gone way overboard so I will write my own things. This was a Northcare patient named Joanne.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Nostradamus

This is a history lesson of nostradamus.. and the first part of the document, as the rest of it is prophecies. Gotten from here.

Michel de Nostredame, better known as Nostradamus was born during a winter storm within the 16th century. It was during a time of a star that was portentious to sight. During his long years of his career he had told over 1000 prophesies. Nostradamus was a famous astrologer who lived in the 16th century. He made many prophecies, both for his current era and the distant future. Most famous are his Centuries, a series of 942 verses, grouped in sets of 100, describing future events. A single verse is commonly called a quatrain and 100 quatrains a Centurie.

His writings were in French. And, He was thought to be into the dark arts and therefore had to write his quatrains in code to prevent his persecution during the Inquisition. A few of the major subjects that he covers in his writings are about times of trouble, the anti-Christ, Scientific achievements, Geological changes and World War III. As you can tell from the themes in some of these quatrains, even thought he didn?t make concrete statements, Nostradamus was definitely a apocalyptic thinker.

The first years were pure oblique living. Then the visions started coming to him. One day he was walking along a riverbank and he saw a plant. Then his vision blurred and he was watching a strange picture box from outside a strange house. It showed a report that had pictures of a murder that was to come. His vision came back to focus on the plant again and he blinked his eyes. This was his first vision.

The process that started out as vision recording turned out to be that he was tied to a chair or locked in a room by himself with nothing in it to keep from hurting himself as he was then living out the visions. Then as he raved on people he paid would listen to his descriptions and write down the things they understood him speaking with much debate afterword. The things they wrote down were often unknown to them yet he managed to get over 1000 prophesies written for him. The one I think about the most is the prophesy of the world trade center being destroyed by an airplane. It was quoted as thus "A big metal bird which flies into a building and the building burns." He also had dreams which he wrote down. He took to staring at fires and water bowls to gain glimpses of the future through the focus of the words future sight as a daily practice. His visions were very far reaching as sometimes the visions came unbidden. The act after the ceromonies of future vision was the act of cleansing. I myself have done several future visions and controlled the sight at night. Afterwords, I always cleanse myself or find myself slightly confused all day long.

 The prophetic writing of Nastradamus are loosely interpreted by scholars and religious fanatics alike. From each group of individuals we gain a different meaning of the prophecies themselves. According to the scholarly type the prophecies are taken in a literal form and observed for accuracy and lack of accuracy. The point is not so much to prove something right or wrong but to observe the prophecies and see if they do correspond to current and future events. Scholars take the view of a skeptic in a sense, just as the average public, so as to calm a curiosity that lurks in the mines of all, "What of tomorrow?". If we can be sure of certain events than we can at least have an ideal of the fate that is to we are destine for. It doesn't change the value of life as long as we don?t indicate when these events should occur. And in accordance with the prophecies of Nostradamus, there are very few dates shone in the course of prophetic career.

As far as the fanatic you find a whole other view of what the prophetic writings mean. This group uses the prophecies in correlation with their religions doctrine, usually the Bible. Such as Jean-Charles de Fontbune, author of "Nostradamus: countdown to Apocalypse" and "Nostradamus 2; into the 21st century. She appears to be correlating the Biblical Apocalyptic text with the prophecies in attempt to prove that we are in the final days of the earthly existence, as we know it. Dates are calculated and reinterpreted instead of observed for fact or fiction. Events are elaborated on to show more meaning. And facts are made of a man?s dreams.

I am not making a personal judgment call about the way that the prophecies are interpreted. I am merely stating obvious observations made in the course of a month long study. The fact is that Nostradamus never made any end of the world prophecies. He just stated some events that he believed would occur. The word "end" is used only to describe the end of a period or era. The key is to observe why scholars? view the text and what has doing so done for them. And view the more fanatical groups and learn why they believe as they do and illustrate the correlation to the viewers of this page.


No comments:

Post a Comment