See as you are dead or see aware

See as your aware or can create by feel, your ability is energy to create as you will or wisely done as wish. See as you are aware in a state by purpose, created by feel or feel is something to do by love, use or creativity. See that is the purpose to this blog. Some info I saw that was useful yes I realize what is there. I think this the end point, so my doctor says to me so I dared then lived or died by the feel.

This was thought in the 80's the new thought is no allowing is nothing there to do. For misuse you are mazed or for no misuse then your free, this is why faery create things so your unmazed or use is think this is non misuse then think your out of the maze or matrix. This is old information that took 8 or less years to decode from a hidden message idea sight.

That is faery by creativity to create a wyrd holding by reality or releasing the fate you release. Seen by what you think you don't place it there, seen as you place it there then the reality this is not done otherwise that is effected that doesn't need to be effected. So you don't have to recreate things or everything you think is there. Think to see use or useful information, by the area creator creates what you are aware.

So you think then the "area feel is" what you consider the creator releases you for or from the area the faery keep you where you think your kept.If you think to use this other than for information so you won't be sued, don't think to come attack me with this for I realize the point. I also know I have 3 users that are mazed or unmazed by the creator that exists or unexists things. I think thngs aren't working out.

So I allow certain idea thats non harmful considered ne harmful yet you don't dare ne things oberon creates by the area you think to create. I think this means no war or ne war is there ne is no, not or nothing with atleantian. I think this page is amazing so enjoy what you can. Seen is the end point I lived once so I think your feel source ot thought was all that kept me alive. Now think to let me go so I die if I think I should or not tempt the living with my were vampire self.

I am forbidden now from the area so I am thought if I die or live I will not be a man. So you see I am aware I am a were or a werewolf living in paris now, so I will quit then post what I discover here. I think this was written partly by my other is connected with the self mostly by Jay my brothers information. I think people psychic tell me things. Such as a lived nightmare that I am somewhere yet live here by feel.

However seen is Paul my brother that alerted me if he is alive, I see that I was by the area to alert area feel by me or use is theory by the creator that creates by area feel or my page was worked with by another life before I died. Now think not to be created insane then your not going to be or bear insane, ass or not your not dead till you think you are.

As I believe him or her or you think. I see so I was working by area suspence with the area feel or the creator to release, that failure was my only choice until the original writer realized by the concept that is here or there or ne not is the feel. I think he or she that wrote this has gone way overboard so I will write my own things. This was a Northcare patient named Joanne.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Dealt Death notes

   This is some idea I presented that was what wasn't really me, by demonic in nature that got peoples attention. As I was walking out of my home I found, as if in rome I had to do as the romans do. The police found themselves here near my home and nearly arrested me, as the idea was thought I was a thief that robbed a store where I wasn't. This was interesting by the idea I saw but I no longer feel that way. This came from a note I found as I walked in to an area that I shifted to and from the room as I saw the notes posted on the hedgeboard.

  This is a curious thing as I didn't want to sleep there, that was more interesting as I walked into another similar one where I saw this as a reminder note. Then this one so as I went from different room to room, I saw differences or different things. This was a curious idea that I liked this one as well but this wasn't my favorite. The king of blood one was that ruled the cards. I did this by the drawing of the three sigils: the Horus eye, the wiccan life protection, the triangle with a circle in it or similar in different area by the thought.

  Tattoo or otherwise was to see in what other house area there was. As I was curious but am I no longer. See I only had to pass under the entry that the carved sigils were or think, the area was thought to the sigils as I thought of where I wanted to be. As I was then exploring or wanted to see. So I went and I came as I left to where I came or needed to be. The weirdest one was te dogs or humans one ruled by a death lord named Syhg. Anyway this the King of blood one.

   The reason I live is the reason I died. As I lived I died right as I slept and woke up as if a different person, but was myself as the night was there so as I lived I was as tis or created in life. As I died I created in the area to live or die again or not to live as this is I as the third eye manifestation. As you see this is as hell doth not touch me. I want for I am in eternal torment, this is where I was alive this is where I was dead so I thats what I remember. As tis was energy to live or as I leave you this whomever is here, a trophy as a keepsake I was alive in the trophy as this is a cool thing in a trophy case. As tis is true I am not false until I think I am so as you know there is millions of aleran or alternatives in your language. So take what you want as you are there as I am not alive to stop you.

  This was the Dhampiric one that I was really interesting to look at by thought in a similar area or not. Yet another one I saw described an owner of a great ancient cat named Gwynnevar. So what you tink of that? I think tis one that was in a therapy session that seemed somewhat evil.

  This is what ye thinkin your doing wrong?

   Creating something that isn't that should be somewhere else as I thought is what I get is just a line that gets people to create that idea pointed out. So what your idea is creates dreams or thought creates by the creator as you create by feel with intuition or not doing something that is not always doing what energy does with life in pointed out by the idea "I figured it out" but I keep miscontruing things till I think things through or think I can learn it. I have no excuses for my own actions other than what I dislocated people to see or seem in life, till I feel other people learned or need to come back.

  As other idea is to stay where you think or shift as you think to be. Tis is taking on or not disrupting people's or your life energy so you know I was doing what I thought best till I cited chaos to not do things as I saw things were off or not there then I act normally by thought or feel to create better as to make better. I was thinking to will or create as there is no winning or losing, so be it I give up and do things or live till I die by innermost emotion or guilt that is in this or out that or create by feel or water to use.
For this is now and will be ever made into nothing more than what you think. So farewell.

   So what you think by nothing is by the will of the creator, this is the hell I live in this the hell I refuse. I am now no longer willing to live beyond my grave. So for what you think I believe or not believe as I think about this, I am hanging on a cord in my garage on a noose that is what I thought to use to get better results. As you read this the body you see is dead so or whatever is gone to another planet. As I am aware now so you can do things or prevent what you want of my flaws as my idea is still withstanding use is up to you.

  As you are alive your waking dreams are spared from me so I am drow now or drow no longer. So be it I am or will never be what I was doing wrong in life. So as you see this I am good for the purpose. So I am time immemorial, as I am will energy still in skill in life I swear to never hurt anyone unless they think they deserve it where you were. For what I am, this is a carcus as I am aware as I see your body I am a god to see or make that is correct or what I think for what is a wave of energy from what is atlantis is coming..

   I am now doing things to the creator as he thinks or idea is what you feel, am now gone to a world that I decided to go so is the freedom you need to escape the impending doom you can sense from the chaos waves caused from this energy that is what and why I am escaped from this world. I am aware I cause so much distrust to criminals that deserve better, so be it I am as I want to be or create as I will or seem. So if you want me call my name or do as you want as I am, as this is so true you might want to escape as well. So just clap or touch an object an the god will shift you away with fey to help as guides.

  I am aware to not do drugs as I am aware to create as you will see, as this is created ego dissipation to what you think. As you can make or will use to protect from is an idea ward this is through in the aura as a through put or area or something else as if for what you think. The idea I presented is not false or true, so being the case release it. The hostility the anger the hate the disruption as you avoid can you change the gibbering mouth as you avoid what you hate. So to say hell will never actually touch you, till you are wanting the idea not to do that or not want hell. Still if you are aware, don't if you don't want or no need is not done.

   I am known as the soul worker or the world seer as you might know things in life. Think and focus or feel as you think where the idea should be. As you feel or not the idea will or intent might or can materialize. So sorrow is gone as I am aware in life. As you see this remember what I said as I say, this isn't always done as this is to escape the world before this is destroyed by what I did. This is to condemn the criminals except criminals that aren't computer criminals as to prevent a crime wave. See as I say this I don't crime effect and don't call to themselves unnecessary attention. So I am as I can see things or as, I am a god I will see or create if as the person thinks necessary or no criminal activity is possible not physical stealing as I see to think.

  This is what I can see to create ruling is by Hades, so beware the halls of judgement that is what you can say is what judges us or not as you think not to be. The area I see now is what I see is enough death or thought to create or not use. As you see I am as I create the basic idea, So you don't have to do it, just remember what I said in tis letter. As you think you create you create to not do what you don't need or don't intend. So be it I accept myself, as I live I am living as I use water I create what say or think as my subconscious can uncreate the act not criminal. See ya and farewell, my world as I loved you Jessica so I am well as I live I wish to seem or be well as I am next time.

   As I live I am well so I forvive myself, "forvigance is a virtue as I am acceptance of the thought I lived as my past is acceptance. So I accept as I live whatever I can do or seem to live in the thought I was aware to turned on life. Accept yourself for what is done, as I gnow you drive your demon away as you can use a kiss to remove it." As if your aware now if you are, your aware ability is creative in use so be it I am now gone. The damage is not actually there, as this was illusion you don't have to act to or use is thought.

 This is never as thought as you know or can seem to know life, life is chi energy to create what you think as you focus to create. That is what the illusion was for, the idea is just thought not actually done even if you think it was. So say what you think as you think this is what you can see to create. This is to use the original idea that the illusion was for or what energy of the illusion that is there for energy or a source. Seeya as you think if you are as you want to be or viewed as you are not, this is the way you can use energy without it. I appreciate what you do whenever you do things, so I accept what you do as this does not matter anymore.

 heh am I even aware that I wrote this?

   I am wondering what this creates as an effect. This is a point to use or create with to concept to for idea.

  This is a point to remember, so for a moment to what you think. Think no insane is nothing as anything is sane to not desane, so be as you want or not as you are see as you create better from tis example so you are not too hated for what you do. If you believe I am alive as you see me don't be fooled, Use is an energy that is what you create or work. Think of me ina life as I exist if anything, by what you see so don't be fooled when I appear I am dhampiric. So for the life of me I don't not know why I did this except to see what I can create with fate. This is what can see happening or what you think is what you can see in life. So now civility is what you can sense, still or now what you want time for is done create as you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment