See as you are dead or see aware

See as your aware or can create by feel, your ability is energy to create as you will or wisely done as wish. See as you are aware in a state by purpose, created by feel or feel is something to do by love, use or creativity. See that is the purpose to this blog. Some info I saw that was useful yes I realize what is there. I think this the end point, so my doctor says to me so I dared then lived or died by the feel.

This was thought in the 80's the new thought is no allowing is nothing there to do. For misuse you are mazed or for no misuse then your free, this is why faery create things so your unmazed or use is think this is non misuse then think your out of the maze or matrix. This is old information that took 8 or less years to decode from a hidden message idea sight.

That is faery by creativity to create a wyrd holding by reality or releasing the fate you release. Seen by what you think you don't place it there, seen as you place it there then the reality this is not done otherwise that is effected that doesn't need to be effected. So you don't have to recreate things or everything you think is there. Think to see use or useful information, by the area creator creates what you are aware.

So you think then the "area feel is" what you consider the creator releases you for or from the area the faery keep you where you think your kept.If you think to use this other than for information so you won't be sued, don't think to come attack me with this for I realize the point. I also know I have 3 users that are mazed or unmazed by the creator that exists or unexists things. I think thngs aren't working out.

So I allow certain idea thats non harmful considered ne harmful yet you don't dare ne things oberon creates by the area you think to create. I think this means no war or ne war is there ne is no, not or nothing with atleantian. I think this page is amazing so enjoy what you can. Seen is the end point I lived once so I think your feel source ot thought was all that kept me alive. Now think to let me go so I die if I think I should or not tempt the living with my were vampire self.

I am forbidden now from the area so I am thought if I die or live I will not be a man. So you see I am aware I am a were or a werewolf living in paris now, so I will quit then post what I discover here. I think this was written partly by my other is connected with the self mostly by Jay my brothers information. I think people psychic tell me things. Such as a lived nightmare that I am somewhere yet live here by feel.

However seen is Paul my brother that alerted me if he is alive, I see that I was by the area to alert area feel by me or use is theory by the creator that creates by area feel or my page was worked with by another life before I died. Now think not to be created insane then your not going to be or bear insane, ass or not your not dead till you think you are.

As I believe him or her or you think. I see so I was working by area suspence with the area feel or the creator to release, that failure was my only choice until the original writer realized by the concept that is here or there or ne not is the feel. I think he or she that wrote this has gone way overboard so I will write my own things. This was a Northcare patient named Joanne.

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Estrogenics

   Start or mote it be finished tis thought that is what you seem, this is the basic idea to use as energy is thought converted to estrogen. This to improve the memory and create woman balance, that isn't if too much as if nothing wrong. This is an energy that becomes an idea to make or balance as energy is water, as energy focused into the water makes you aware as you are aware in notice by awareness and they notice you by Estrogenics.

  As if faery they are aware, if you want to see them in life. This is an energy and if not needed there's no need. As you are this can seem to lead to unbalanced in mind. This is awareness by either unstable moods or creative spurts, as if resultive are interesting by the usage this is tea.

   As you are this is energy or nothing, as there's no need as were is altered in state of mind or not be in mind. This is a compliment to seem as if your beaten in your mind, as tough as you are if each blow to the head makes you more psychic or creative. This is a mental patient, that I scanned and yet psychotic that causes you to seem good here. Until you think "not too much", as you stabilize and are sane in appearance. As you are not wrongdoing some are or no thought as if or not, as they seem if not punishing or looking to appear sometimes in the wrong.

   This is where you can seem interesting by thought, seem is escape as your energy water is feel to focus and send energy to charge the glass or water. Think to use bread to balance or tea focused or thought to have the right medicine, to focus energy and do things as energy is to your will. This is like focus creates like idea and difference by what you think, this is what you notice that different and not minded is water you do drink. As this a focus you can use will and undescriminate is focus to feel calm by the thought you feel and no fear. Think to lose excess energy as you take a walk.

   Where fear comes is masculinity and feminity, as you create there more this is not too bad as use is undescriminate or "un andescriminate". Think is cool and heat is passion, so cool is passion in no activity. Unless necessary then do in the idea for what you do is kill a bug to kill the problem. There is a concept as situation disperses by energy, not there is this is to think "not" and your not in what you think and gone is energy not liked.

  As this use is idea or creator idea to work. So work is use or not focus except to create by focus or work out by water cleaning the area. As this is activity then think to focus "not damned" and unwanted energy goes to the water, do as you want as clean energy wipes the situation away in your mind.

   Think as you want, as energy is what you feel in life. Water can seem water use at your creation to your idea to feel, think with energy and balance in your mind or no ego as no go result. As this energy is inner or outward attribute, that balances out by feel with psychic senses in concept and body weight goes down.

  This uses things such as one or more can think, nulle attack as this is to think a conceit to do better or worse as you feel is necessary by what you consider. This is not what you think, as water is water and life is life and this is energy to focus as you imagine time to be think "or not" to stop and do something with what you are with in life.

   Accept what you get there is nothing but concept, so think a balance scale as you imagine the testosterone and estrogen by feel change or focus. This is by thought to change as you think if you think the creator is with a creator feel, as want is done unless you don't want to think as you want or energy is where you consider things.

  Think as a source in air you breath. As this is to think, you can focus a feel in the area that energy is there. This is focus as you focus and create change thought is your will, or not will is change by the felt focus energy in gravity to shift or change things by movement.

   As you feel in focus to will as the body changes, the body hormone changes. This is adjustment with ions to allow long term memory and short term conscious awareness, think to bring balance or shift to create as feel is a different create or don't never create. As if coupons that is valued is based on what you discount or get fixed. As food or drink are interesting, don't eat except small meals if you don't want to gain weight. As estrogen rises or you can work out to work things out, think to lose weight as water creates muscles in life.

   That and thought that this is right in correct idea, is to imagine and feel the balance change. The thought to more manlike testosterone state is wat, this in image by mind where you think and feel no fear is no and feel gone. Think and react as you feel the area and you might attack, otherwise you feel, as body shape changes to just change the weight and you feel better. Except to lose the weight is lose weight by exercise or tis idea. As you are aware the point is energy to use, lose testosterone by feel as the testoserone shifts by the spirit.

   Think to send with the thought "not to be there" or "send", thought to see better end changes is better in feel that in the body or energy is thinking merge as necessary. Estrogen will lose the weight if thought to, or create weight if you feel like you indulge in food as you create a reason use what you are creative with them or none other. This is the energy by earth to use, as the energy matrix is the energy in the planet and the gravity is. The use to manipulate by aura influence or medicine idea to aura influence. Think to use as use is energy to correct by thought, touch or feel in the mind by the suggestion.

   This works because I is the third eye to create with a creator focus, that is stance by breathing in and out air to create as you can seem better. As you think and use is the feel by water energy charged to focus. Think that and focus at water to charge it as you drink the water. Thought or this is then to focus and drink water, thinking on what you want. Think that will cure what you think is illness unless nothing wrong as if this is you think that you see what is and what isn't. As that is a scene to use as a guide, and you can think to know by what you think to be or consider information from as you gnow by gnosis.

The appreciative efreet

   This is energy by the useful idea to energy, that is energy by use is not energy by concept. As your energy is in thought by energy that your protected as just visiting, this is energy by the feel to your use. As focus is feel and think is thought in a point, that considered intention is energy by what you feel or thought is what you get. Think as a thought is to get energy, as the activation is energy to do things with or free speech is free life. I don't want to be attacked, I am and this is stored so this is a point to use. If you can focus good enough, you are "abler" or this was able to call the gods easily and feel them
as if in was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment